What is this?
As a Pilates teacher I care about alignment of the physical body to prevent injury, but it goes much deeper than the physical. How we align our physical self impacts our mind, emotion and energetic bodies. Start at the physical body and you may find it eases other sensations that, in turn, bring you deeper into your self and life.
Sensations of the body, emotions and mind are all communication of how the physical body talks to our larger conscious Self. When we are out of alignment with our conscious Self then sensations can show us that we are off the path. Sensations may be painful, or manic and unsustainable. Often our breath is our guide to if we are aligned.
From this basis we decided to run a 4 night retreat to explore ‘alignment’ of all these layers. Between Molly’s wonderful therapeutic vinyasa flow and my therapeutic Pilates and fascia release work, and both of our meditation, pranyama and yoga nidra work we will share on this retreat some ideas to help keep you on the path to alignment with your conscious Self.
When: Friday 20 October through Tuesday 21 October 2017
Where: Valle de Vida Retreat in Andalusia, Spain
How much: £550 per person – 10% discount if you book with a friend
- 2 x classes per day (1 x yoga + 1 x Pilates)
- Healthy Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner each day
- Tea & coffee
- Shared room with 1 other
- 1 x workshop
- Evening meditation
- 1 x use of Hydrotherapy Pool
- 2 x use Sauna/ Steam Room
- 1 x Cinema Night
- Props, mats etc
- Flights to Malaga, Spain
- Smoothies & Juices
- Single occupancy room supplement EUR 25 per night
- Massage treatments
- Archery, Walks, Day Trips to local areas
- Transfers to Retreat Venue, Valle de Vida
- £200 deposit to secure place on retreat. Remainder is due 45 days before the retreat.
- Valle de Vida requires that each guest completes their online form to schedule transfers directly with them and any other requirements.
- Please note that Valle de Vida has cats and dogs that live in the retreat centre.
- Average weather in Andalusia in October is 20c during the daytime and 12 at night, so bring layers for the cooler evenings.
Email : email@example.com