This is a hearty filling meal for those who enjoy a more meaty dish. It works better with a thinner pasta like spaghetti.
Time : 15 minutes
Kale and lemon juice give this dish over 200%* vitamin C and 45% manganese from kale and barlotti beans and 25% B-6 from the kale, sausage and lemon juice. Kale also has 11% magnesium and 6% B-2. The barlotti beans also contain 25% B-1 that improves memory and concentration, and 90% folate which supports B-12 function in reducing emotional issues. This recipe is great for co-ordination & dizziness issues. It will also go part way to aid your emotional stability, light sensitivity, insomnia, memory and fatigue.
* Percentages are of your Recommended Daily Amount
2 nests (120 g) x spaghetti (or other pasta you like, I had penne handy)
200 g x Pork sausages with herbs
1 tbsp x olive oil
100 ml x dry white wine
1 clove x garlic, crushed
2 tsp x butter
50 g x curly kale, chopped
200 g tin x barlotti beans, rinsed (pre-cooked)
1 tsp x lemon juice
25 g x parmesan, finely grated
- Bring a large pan salted water to the boil & add pasta. Cook for 4 mins or until tender.
- Grill sausages until browned, then slice into chunks.
- In a deep frying pan over medium-low heat add wine, garlic, butter & kale. Cover & simmer for 5 mins until kale is tender. Remove from heat.
- Add beans & lemon juice to frying pan. Then add chunks of sausage to the frying pan.
- Transfer pasta from water to frying pan & add 4 tablespoons of cooking water to frying pan to create sauce.
Serve with extra parmesan!