filling and rounded breakfast to start the week. This can take a bit of time juggling so I’ll set out the times in order.
Time : 20 minutes
With over 100%* omega 3s, and vitamins B-12, A and C this dish starts your day with a memory and energy boost. There is also 30% vitamin D & B-6 with 40% manganese and over 10% magnesium to boost your brain’s energy, co-ordination, emotional stability for the day and help you get to sleep at night.
*Percentages are of your Recommended Daily Allowance
2 x kipper fillets, smoked
50 g x kale (pre-cut up)
2 x medium eggs
2 x slices rye bread
Salt & pepper (chilli salt is great for the kale)
- Cook kippers – if in a bag then boil in the bag for 14 minutes or grill them 1 minute on top side then 5 minutes.
- Steam kale for 7 minutes.
- Grill or toast rye bread.
- Meanwhile, boil eggs for 4-7 minutes depending on how hard you like the yolk.
- Combine on plate & season with salt & pepper to taste. If you have chilli salt I think this adds something extra delicious!